• Dr. Mohamed Abdelghany: “ECB is currently working on 142 projects with the value of 192 billion EGP on the local market; 80% of the company’s active projects are owned by the private sector, meanwhile the company is working towards expanding in the local and the International markets within the upcoming period.
• During a wide press conference ECB PM & Consultancy office announced being classified as “House of Expertise” in Engineering consultancies, Design, and PM. A milestone that supports the vision of the office and its expansion strategy aiming its end year projects value to reach 250 billion EGP by the end of 2021 compared to 192 billion EGP by the end of last year.
• Chairman of ECB, Dr Mohamed Abdelghany addresses that the aforementioned certification (House of Expertise) entitles the company to a greater level of responsibility towards its clients in providing the best Engineering integrated services including consultancy, Projects Management, Design, and Supervision with most professional and accurate level achieving set goals and attaining the best quality. Emphasizing that the main goal for ECB is continuous development towards being the outmost destination for excellence at Engineering Services.
• Dr. Abdelghany adds that attaining this achievement contributes highly in increasing the trust of the company’s clients and attracting new clients. Additionally it opens the opportunity to compete in the market whether it is in private sector projects or Government Owned projects given the high level of expertise and professionalism the company holds in the field.
• “ECB has successfully worked on 142 projects in the local market worth 192 billion EGP in addition to multiple projects Internationally including Infrastructure, Industrial, Commercial, and Hospitality projects with the total of 16 International Project”, added Abdelghany.
Moreover Abdelghany stated that ECB’s contracts in the New Administrative Capital has reached a total Investments cost of 16 billion EGP, contracts included different varieties of Engineering services provided by ECB such as Project Management, Site Supervision and Engineering Designs.
• ECB projects at the New Administrative Capital include a number of the largest projects in the New Capital namely “IL BOSCO” and “VINCI” owned by Misr Italia Properties, “CAPITAL 1 and CAPITAL 2” owned by Safwa Development, “ARMONIA” which is owned by Motaweron El Arady for Real Estate Development, and “PORTO EL MOSTAKBAL” another Residential project with Edge stone company, in addition to infrastructure, Landscape and Lightning projects with the Government represented in the New Urban Communities Authority at the R7 zone. Moreover, private sector projects constitute 80% of the company’s projects.
A target was set to reach projects of 250 billion EGP within this year on a local scale and 1.5 billion dollars internationally. The company strives to increase its national projects’ contribution, having extensive experience for infrastructure projects.